Our 70 assisted living apartments, as certified by the State of Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs, are much larger than the customary assisted living accommodations available elsewhere. These state-of-the-art studio, one and two-bedroom apartments boast unique designs, including a full kitchen, one or two full baths and your own washer/dryer.
Our spacious apartments come with assisted living services for your wellness and peace of mind, without compromising many of the amenities to which you have become accustomed.
The program calendar at Hampton Suites is diverse and stimulating, with a wide range of daily activities and events. As a Continuing Care Retirement Community, our wellness program is specifically designed to keep you active and healthy so you can continue to pursue the hobbies and interests that make your retirement plan uniquely yours.
Some of the services that we offer include:
- Three meals daily selected off a full menu
- Weekly housekeeping service with linen care service
- Bed making service
- Personal laundry service in your apartment
- Daily medication management
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming and dressing)
- 24-hour emergency staff
- State-of-the-art emergency call system
- 24 hour security staff
- Apartment maintenance and repairs
- Chauffeured and group transportation services
- Social, cultural, educational and recreational programs
- Health Club with swimming pool and exercise equipment
- Massage therapy